Job Title: Marketing and PR Executive
Starting Salary: TBC
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent (35 hours a week) / Part time (20 hours a week)
Location: Wigan - Hybrid Working / TBC. Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston & Cheshire
Who we are?
A new and dynamic engineering company with a development plan for a range of exciting products and with rapid growth plans over the coming years. With one product already in production and receiving rave reviews from the press and our customers alike, we are now looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to support our growing customer base and deliver a level of service that is aligned with the brand image we have created.
This role would be well suited to an aspiring marketing professional looking to secure a unique entry level marketing position within a flexible and supportive working environment. The role offers the successful candidate a broad range of opportunities to develop their skill set in both marketing and social media, program development and execution.
- Working with the Owner to coordinate exhibitions, displays and media events.
- Aid with the development of marketing and social media campaigns to support the sales of current and new product.
- Liaising with media organisations on behalf of the Owner.
- Ensuring consistency with brand and campaign guidelines across all communications and artwork.
- Monthly reporting on marketing activities such as social media and website performance, and surveys.
- Managing the ordering of assets such as literature, exhibition equipment, merchandise and general promotional materials, etc.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials.
- Monitor corporate branding applications across marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Coordinate campaign content for social media, email, and website landing pages.
- Liaise with internal and external teams and design agencies to ensure that key marketing tasks are completed, and projects are delivered on time.
- Maintain and lift our social media presence including Instagram and Twitter, help to share current news updates including company events and socials.
What we are looking for:
- Previous exposure to Marketing, either within a Marketing role or equivalent qualifications within Marketing.
- Previous exposure to Social Media platforms and delivery of content.
- Proactive and creative personality with a passion for Marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics orGoogle Ads.
- Experience in working with Microsoft packages.
- A creative individual that loves a challenge.
- A passion for the automotive industry is also desirable.
- Flexible working to promote a happy work-life balance.
- Four day working week option.
- Funded motorcycle training and qualification.
- Personal development and training plans.
- Opportunity to make a mark on the company and industry as we continue to grow
- Honest, open and fun working environment.
If this position interests you and think you've got what it takes, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org