Job Title: Customer Development Manager
Starting Salary: TBC
Role Type: Full-TimePermanent (35 hours a week) / Part time (20 hours a week)
Location: Wigan - Hybrid Working / TBC. Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston & Cheshire
Who we are?
A new and dynamic engineering company with a development plan for a range of exciting products and with rapid growth plans over the coming years. With one product already in production and receiving rave reviews from the press and our customers alike, we are now looking for aCustomer Relationship Manager to support the growing customer base and deliver a level of service that is aligned with the brand image we have created.
We are looking for a proactive individual happy to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with experience in sourcing new and nurturing existing customers to ensure a continued supply of sales for our existing and new product lineup. This role us all about understanding our customer base so we can best serve them.
· Proactively source new prospects for our products.
· Provide an excellent customer experience and ensure customer success and revenue growth through regular engagement with the database of prospects and customers.
· Drive continued value of our products and services, by maintaining a trusted advisor relationship.
· Analyse customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention as per the Customer Journey Process; through resolution of customer concerns and strategic use of solution roadmaps, pricing/growth plans.
· Help develop the direction for the delivery of the full customer lifecycle, including all post-sales services.
· Ensure all customer technical and solutions strategies are fully supported.
· Understand reasons for purchase, to ensure focus on delivering success in line with customer KPIs.
· Monitor management information and solution performance including reporting of success and failure areas, implementing improvement plans.
· Present to our customers our product and service offerings.
· Positively influence business decisions through well-understood and articulated data.
· Maintain high levels of knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
· Proactively research relevant industry and market trends to deliver added value to the Customer.
· Familiarise yourself with both Langen Technology’s and the customer’s contractual commitments.
· Help us to evolve our practices to onboard, retain and grow customers.
· Strategic planning and collaboration with commercial and product teams to ensure customer scalability, growth, and retention.
What we are looking for:
· Commercially focussed, excellent communication and relationship building skills.
· Personable and customer centric attitude.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
· Be driven and committed to customer excellence and customer growth.
· Confident in their dealings with HighNet Worth Individuals (HNWI).
· Effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner.
· A passion for the automotive industry is also desirable.
· Flexible working to promote a happy work-life balance.
· Four day working week option.
· Funded motorcycle training and qualification.
· Personal development and training plans.
· Opportunity to make a mark on the company and industry as we continue to grow.
· Honest, open and fun working environment.
Limited build slots available for LightSpeed and Two-Stroke models. Contact our team now to secure your customised masterpiece.