Job Title: AssemblyTechnician
Starting Salary: TBC
Role Type: Full-TimePermanent (35 hours a week)/Part time (20 hours a week)
Location: Wigan – Onsite. Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston & Cheshire
Who we are?
A new and dynamic engineering company with a development plan for a range of exciting products and with rapid growth plans over the coming years. With one product already in production and receiving rave reviews from the press and our customers alike, we are now looking for at least one Assembly Technician to support the production of our current products and develop our future products as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a proactive individual happy to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The role will involve a wide range of assembly and development tasks, primarily, but not limited to motorcycles. The position is best suited to someone with technical workshop experience to a high level in the AutomotiveIndustry but all experience levels and previous roles will considered for the right superstar.
· Build high value bespoke motorcycles and sub-assemblies to an exceptional level.
· Ensure high quality output through component inspection and PDI.
· Work closely with the engineering team to promote continuous improvement in design.
· Proactively introduce better ways of working and help us to evolve our internal processes and systems.
· Engage in development of future products.
· Ensure KPI’s are met including build schedule and quality assurance.
· Agility to work on a multitude of diverse engineering projects and technologies if required to support Langen Technology projects.
What we are looking for:
· Personable and customer centric attitude.
· Good communication skills.
· Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
· A passion for our industry is also desirable.
· Experience with repairing or assembling motorcycles or preparing race motorcycles.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes.
· A willingness to develop and learn new skills such as 3D Scanning, basic 3D CAD, EV systems.
· General PC skills including MS Excel,Word.
· Flexible working to promote a happy work-life balance.
· Four day working week option.
· Funded motorcycle training and qualification.
· Personal development and training plans.
· Opportunity to make a mark on the company and industry as we continue to grow.
· Honest, open and fun working environment.
Limited build slots available for LightSpeed and Two-Stroke models. Contact our team now to secure your customised masterpiece.